Task1: 按频率高低 flow-chart > pie > bar
Task 2 :
1. Some people believe that theoretical subjects(such as mathematics, philosophy and economy) should not be taught in universities because universities should focus on practical subjects(such as marketing, computer programming and accounting) To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Some people believe that improving public health should increase the number of sports facilities. But others believe that it has little effects and other measures should be taken. Discuss the both viewpoints and give your own opinion.
3. Nowadays more and more young people hold important positions in the government. Some people think that it is a good thing,while others argue that it is not suitable. Discuss both sides.
4. Some people believe that children should obey rules and listen to their parents and teachers; some others believe that less controlling will help children deal with adult life. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
5. Some people think that media should not report detail of crimes to the public. Agree or disagree?
6. In many countries, it is possible to have a wide variety of food that has been transported from all over the world. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7. It is said that work is the most important thing in people’s life. Without the success of career, life will become meaningless.To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8. Some people believe that there should be a ban on television advertisements aimed at children. Do you agree or disagree?
9. International travel makes people more prejudiced rather than broad-minded. Why is this the case? What measures can be taken to solve this problem?
10. Some people think that too much attention and too many resources have been given to the protection of wild animals and birds. To what extent do you agree or disagree?