Task 1: 流程> 柱图>地图
Task 2 :
1. People's shopping habits depend more on the age group they belong to than any other factor. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Some people think that cheaper and cheaper travel by air is beneficial but other people think it has drawbacks to environment and the resourses of the world. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
3. Human activities have a negative effect on plants and animal species. Some people think it is too late to do anything about this problem. Other people believe that effective measures can be taken to improve this situation. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
4. Some people think getting old is entirely bad. However, others think that life of the elderly in modern world is much easier than in the past. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
5. Many customs and the traditional ways of behaviors are no longer relevant to the modern life and not worth keeping. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6. Some people think younger people are not suitable for important positions in government in countries. Some think it will be a good idea for younger people to take on these positions. Agree or disagree
7. Some children find some subjects such as mathematics and philosophy too difficult to learn, so some people argue that those subjects should be optional rather than compulsory. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8. In some countries, it is possible to have a wide variety of food that has been transported from all over the world. To what extent do you think its benefit outweigh the drawbacks?
9. In some countries， the criminal trials are shown on the TV and the general public can watch them. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages？
10. Unlike other countries, the police in the UK do not carry guns. Some think this leaves citizens unprotected, while others consider it reduces the overall level of violence in society. Discuss both