Task 1: 饼图 > 柱图 > 流程
Task 2 :
1. The development of technologies is causing environmental problems. Some people believe that the solution is for everyone to adopt a simpler way of life while others say that technologies can solve these problems. Discuss the both viewpoints and give your own opinion.
2. Some people think visitors to other countries should imitate local customers and behaviors. Some people disagree. They think the host country should welcome cultural differences. Discuss both sides and give your opinion.
3. In many parts of the world, children and teenagers are committing more crimes. What are the causes? How should these young criminals be punished?
4. Some people think getting old is entirely bad. However, others think that life of the elderly in modern world is much easier than in the past. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
5. Some believe the purpose of education is to prepare individuals to be useful to the society. While others say the purpose is to help individual to achieve personal ambitions. Discuss both views?
6. Some people think younger people are not suitable for important positions in government in countries. Some think it will be a good idea for younger people to take on these positions. Agree or disagree
7. Some people say government should give health care the first priorities. Some others believe there are important priorities to spend the tax payer’s money. Discuss both sides.
8. Research shows that over-eating is as harmful as smoking. Therefore, advertising for certain food products should be banned, in the same way as cigarette advertising. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
9. In some countries， the criminal trials are shown on the TV and the general public can watch them. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages？
10. Many museums and historical sites are mainly visited by tourists and not local people. Why is the case? What can be done to attract local people?