Task 1: 流程 > 饼图 > 表格
Task 2 :
1. The development of technologies is causing environmental problems. Some people believe that the solution is for everyone to adopt a simpler way of life while others say that technologies can solve these problems. Discuss the both viewpoints and give your own opinion.
2. People can live and work anywhere they want to choose because of improved communication technology and transport. Do the advantages of this development outweigh disadvantages?.
3. In many parts of the world, children and teenagers are committing more crimes. What are the causes? How should these young criminals be punished?
4. Some people think getting old is entirely bad. However, others think that life of the elderly in modern world is much easier than in the past. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
5. Some believe the purpose of education is to prepare individuals to be useful to the society. While others say the purpose is to help individual to achieve personal ambitions. Discuss both views?
6. Some people think younger people are not suitable for important positions in government in countries. Some think it will be a good idea for younger people to take on these positions. Agree or disagree
7. Advertisements encourage consumers to buy in quantity rather than in quality. To what extent do you agree or disagree?.
8. Some people think that all young people should be required to have full-time education until they are at least 18 years old. To what extent do you agree or disagree？
9. In some countries， the criminal trials are shown on the TV and the general public can watch them. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages？
10. Some people think it’s necessary to use animals for testing medicines intended for human use. Others, however, think it’s not right to do that. Discuss both views and give you own opinion.