Task 1: 流程 > 饼图 > 表格
Task 2 :
1. The development of technologies is causing environmental problems. Some people believe that the solution is for everyone to adopt a simpler way of life while others say that technologies can solve these problems. Discuss the both viewpoints and give your own opinion.
2. People can live and work anywhere they want to choose because of improved communication technology and transport. Do the advantages of this development outweigh disadvantages?.
3. In many parts of the world, children and teenagers are committing more crimes. What are the causes? How should these young criminals be punished?
4. Some people think that the amount of noisy people should be controlled strictly, while others say that people are free to make as much noise as they wish. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
5. Some believe the purpose of education is to prepare individuals to be useful to the society. While others say the purpose is to help individual to achieve personal ambitions. Discuss both views?
6. Some people think younger people are not suitable for important positions in government in countries. Some think it will be a good idea for younger people to take on these positions. Agree or disagree
7. Advertisements encourage consumers to buy in quantity rather than in quality. To what extent do you agree or disagree?.
8. In some countries, more and more adults choose to continue to live with their parents after they graduate and have found jobs. Do the advantages of this trend outweigh its disadvantages?
9. In some countries， the criminal trials are shown on the TV and the general public can watch them. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages？
10. Some people believe that in order to improve educational quality, we should encouarge students to make comments or even criticism on their teachers, but others think it will lead to the loss of respect and discipline in the classroom. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.