Task 1: 流程 > 柱图 > 表格
Task 2 :
1. The development of technologies is causing environmental problems. Some people believe that the solution is for everyone to adopt a simpler way of life while others say that technologies can solve these problems. Discuss the both viewpoints and give your own opinion.
2. As countries develop, their populations tend to live individually or in a small family units. In your opinion, what is this cause and what are the effects on society?
3. In many parts of the world, children and teenagers are committing more crimes. What are the causes? How should these young criminals be punished?
4. Some people think “vertical city”, where people live and work in high buildings is the best. Others think “horizontal city” is better, where there are few tall buildings. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
5. Some believe the purpose of education is to prepare individuals to be useful to the society. While others say the purpose is to help individual to achieve personal ambitions. Discuss both views?
6. Some people think younger people are not suitable for important positions in government in countries. Some think it will be a good idea for younger people to take on these positions. Agree or disagree?
7. Reading stories in books is better for children than watching television or playing computer games. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
8. Many people believe that printed books are not valuable in this digital era, because computer can store more information, while others thinks printed books are still playing a significant role. Discuss both views and give your own ideas.
9. In some countries， the criminal trials are shown on the TV and the general public can watch them. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages？
10. Some people think everyone should be a vegetarian because people don’t need to eat meat to stay healthy. To what extent do you agree or disagree?