Task 1: 柱图 > 线图 > 流程
1. People are buying more and more products from famous brands such as clothes, cars, and other items. What are the reasons for this? Do you think it's a positive or a negative development?
2. Many customs and the traditional ways of behaviors are no longer relevant to the modern life and not worth keeping. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Some people believe creative artists should be supported financially by government of their county, but some others suggest creative artists find finance support in other sources instead. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
4.International travel make people prejudiced more than board-mind, why? How to improve the understanding of countries they visit?
5. The development of technologies is causing environmental problems. Some people believe that the solution is for everyone to adopt a simpler way of life while others say that technologies can solve these problems. Discuss the both viewpoints and give your own opinion.
6. The subjects and lesson contents are decided by the authorities such as the government. Some people argue that teachers should make the choice. Do you agree or disagree?
7. Some people believe that in order to give opportunities to new generation companies should encourage high level employees who are older than 55 to retire. Do you agree or disagree? Give your reasons and personal experience..
8. Detailed description of crimes on newspaper and TV can have bad consequences on society, so this kind of information should be restricted on media. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
9. In many parts of the world, children and teenagers are committing more crimes. What are the causes? How should these young criminals be punished?
10. Some scientists think it is very soon that computers will be more intelligent than humans. Some people think it is a positive development, while others think it is a negative development. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.